Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shanna

Hi how's it going? I am Shanna. And I just turned 8 years old on may 5! Oh and I really like
dance! I started when I was 3 years old at Westside Studios! but now I go to The Dance Shoppe because it is closer to our house! They both have really good teachers! Dancing is really fun and I think more people should dance because it's good exercise and it's active! I also really like biking! Oh and this is the coolest part! My mom had a baby on June 4! Her name is Sara! well thats all for today see ya tomorrow.

3 comments:

KADYKAKES! said...

Hey Shanna,
How are you I want to be your blog buddy. I can't wait to talk to you again.

KADYKAKES! said...

Hey Shanna, You are AWESOME! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

two of my kids were born on may 5th (and they are not twins, they're five years apart) and it was NOT planned that way, one came about three weeks early!

they love their cinco de mayo birthday!